Sunday, September 8, 2013

beast + bottle

an unknown fact to some of you readers is that i am a Colorado native. born and raised in Denver. I love denver it provides an eclectic mix of culture and community. when I started this blog I wanted to share with you all all the great, out of the way, sometimes little known, sometimes famously known places situated in my backyard. I debated featuring posts like these because I am aware that some readers are not CO residents. but there are places, people, and things here that are too great not to share and are part of my everyday life and style. so each week I dedicate a post to some gem nestled in the nooks and crannies of the place I call home. 

with that said, this weeks feature is a quaint restaurant called "beast and bottle". a friend of mine decided to hold her birthday brunch here a few weekends ago. BB is owned and operated by a brother/sister team and is located in denvers "uptown" neighborhood. 

the decor is simple country-chic. the food is amazing. great for small gatherings, large parties, or intimate meals. 

the gals and I seriously could have stayed all afternoon, sipped on mimosas, and do some serious damage to the deep fryer at BB by placing numerous orders for their french fries(HIGHLY recommended!). but, motherhood beckoned and it was time to return to the littles. 

plans have already been made to return, patiently waiting and counting down days...


exterior shots of  beast and bottle, photos above c/o yelp.com and denver.org
eclectic "uptown" neighborhood of denver
menu and mimosas
simple perfection
my menu choice; 6 minute egg, asparagus, and capers
the bar setup

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment