Tuesday, September 3, 2013

whatever works





silk cami; thrifted
brocade shorts; TJ MAXX
steve madden heels; thrifted

when the opportunity arises to have dinner and drinks with the hubs sans toddler, you take it. when you have only 15 minutes to get ready for said date night, you get creative.
throw the hair up in a messy bun and put on your go-to red lipstick...

and on this particular night, I went with spontaneity and paired some gold brocade shorts I've been meaning to wear and a vintage silk cami I scored for .$50 on a recent thrifting venture, and grabbed my red steve madden kitten heels(also thrifted) off the shoe rack.

no contemplating in front of the mirror for eternity, no wardrobe changes. I took a quick glance, and I was good to go. 

the spontaneity seemed to work, because I love this look and the hubs didn't seem to mind too much  either.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment